Careers at Real Insurance
Real Insurance was established in 1976 and is a leading dynamic independent insurance broker providing insurance solutions to businesses throughout the UK. In difficult times we have demonstrated an enviable ability to attract new clients throughout the UK and across our specialist markets.
Our working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm and our office in Mansfield has easy access to the A38 and M1, which also offers free staff parking.
The team at Real Insurance are growing and have done so consistently over a prolonged period, to ensure the team continue to provide a high level of service to their clients they are looking to add an Account Handler to the team to administer a portfolio of clients’ Insurances in the Motor Trade team,
Working closely with the Account Executive(s) you will be your client’s first point of contact for cover queries, mid-term adjustments, renewals and quotations for additional insurances
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be:
- Dealing mainly with clients in relation to Motor Trade Combined, both in respect of scheme and non-scheme business
- Building and maintaining effective professional relationships
- Handling and responding to product queries from clients quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Check and send out proposals and policy documents, both electronically and via post
- Dealing with mid-term adjustments, preparation and issuing of renewals, new business quotations
- Managing a personal book of small clients personally on a cradle to grave basis
- Building up detailed knowledge about the company’s products in this specialist scheme
- Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with Company and FCA Procedures
What’s on offer:
- A fantastic team environment with a team that looks after its clients the right way, with dedicated claims, handling, exec and management support on hand
- A negotiable starting salary coupled with the standard benefits package (Holiday, Pension etc.) and a culture built around developing its staff
- Full support for professional qualifications
- You’ll have a solid grounding within Commercial Insurance, ideally with some exposure to Motor Trade
- A well-developed skill set that includes strong communication, negotiation, time management and IT skills coupled with the ability to prioritise tasks
Wider about us:
Real Insurance Group are part of GRP, the GRP Group aims to be one of the UK’s leading insurance intermediaries delivering the best outcomes to clients, insurers, investors and our people. We acquire and develop businesses with the velocity of a start-up with a focused, straight talking, professional and accountable leadership who put the customer first and act with integrity and pride in what we do and meet our compliance responsibilities. We expect the same from everyone we hire. With a federated group of businesses, we can offer a diversity of experience and with our overarching mission we can ensure the success of our people and business.
Please Call 0330 058 0260